Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ToothLess



Damon has been losing teeth since he started Kindergarten. It's taken awhile for his front teeth to come back in. The tooth that was coming in, looked more like a molar then a front tooth. We thought maybe both his front teeth were coming in as one tooth, but a few weeks ago I noticed another tooth coming out. John took him to the Dentist this afternoon and after a few X-Rays they realized that he has a random tooth. So after four shots they pulled this random tooth to make room for his real front teeth to come in. I wasn't able to go with them to the Dentist since I was stuck at home with a killer migraine. John said he was glad I wasn't their since it was hard to watch, but Damon was really, really brave.

2 comments:

  1. How freaky is that? Glad you guys caught it before it messed up his teeth! What a brave little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I would have stayed home too!

    ReplyDelete