Today the kids woke up to Easter Baskets from the Easter Bunny. They got swimsuits, kites, and of course candy. After breakfast they went outside to fly their kites.
Damon's kite.
Jasmine's kite.
Jasmine Chill-laxing
We spent most of the afternoon cleaning and getting all dressed up. Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's for Easter dinner.
The girls got to wear a pretty dress.
My cousin Angie has beautiful babies and they let me practice taking their picture.
This is Smiley Riley.
Mr. Mason, who refused to look directly at the camera.
Beautiful Bella.
Mike and Danielle let me take their picture too.
I love this time of year. The warm weather. The sunshine. The flowers.
Well, our Spring Break is over. It's back to school tomorrow. I hope you had a Happy Easter!
Your pictures are getting better and better!
ReplyDeleteThose are some great pictures you took. And thanks for taking our picture. I have to sneak pictures with Mike. He doesn't like taking pictures. This one turned out CUTE.
ReplyDelete