Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break 2009

The kids had a short day at school yesterday so we went to dinner at their favorite place, the mall. I was able to get some shopping in while John watched them at the dinosaur playground.

Today we enjoyed sleeping in and I am enjoying not having anything on our schedule. I'm a little sad that the weather is rainy and cloudy but we made the best of our afternoon by playing with their new birthday presents. We took out the Polly Pockets from Grandma and Grandpa but the girls refused to let Damon play with them. Notice him in the background of the picture waiting patiently to get invited to join in.


I felt bad for him and made the girls let him play. I went down in our basement and found a whole tupperware box of Polly Pockets and even managed to find some boy dolls and a bunch of animals. They played for about an hour and I was able to clean the house and make lunch.


We had to give the dog a bath today since she found a glass of vanilla ice cream on their little table and decided to knock it over to roll around in it.

I didn't get a shot of her in the tub because my hands were full, but here she is just out of the tub and trying to get dry.


After blow drying her she earned a treat. Here she is holding on to that treat for dear life and eye balling anyone that dares to come near her.


She is actually chewing the heck out of her treat but the kids think she looks like she is screaming "QUIT LAUGHING AT ME!"

We had fun taking pictures of her. The kids love it when I take out the camera. They love helping try to get a good shot and they love laughing at the bad shots on the LCD screen. I can't tell you how hard they laughed at the pictures of Chloe. They wet themselves over the one of her screaming and the one of her shaking dry.


2 comments: