Friday was Pioneer Day for us here in Utah, unfortunately none of our local parks were celebrating. I love fireworks, but we didn't get to see any this holiday. :( Since there were no fireworks, we went to my parent's house for a BBQ.
Saturday we took the kids to lunch and to a movie. We saw "
GForce" I would like to tell you that it was a great movie, but I wouldn't know John and I both fell asleep during it. But, the kids liked it. After the movie we went to the mall for a little school shopping.
Today we went fishing with my family. No one caught anything, but it was fun trying.

Papa helping
DayDay.

Mike & Danielle
Hot Dog!

After fishing for several hours, we walked to the other side of the park and let the kids cool off.
Jazzy Cat-she always has her hands like this. She likes to pretend she's a cat.
They may have not caught nothing, but looks like they had a fabulous time and so did we bakin in the SUN. lol
ReplyDelete